This Sunday and next Sunday, there will be our usual collection for St Vincent de Paul Society to assist the local residents of Sunbury who are in need this Christmas.
The generous parishioners of Sunbury have helped St Vincent de Paul volunteers to achieve the following last month:
- 52 households requested food vouchers for 58 children and 85 adults ($4160)
- Many care packs, gift cards and kind messages of Hope from the children at St Anne’s and OLMC Primary schools from Young Vinnies
- Essential Transport ($125) and prescriptions ($63)
- Two homeless women and two children were given emergency supplies ($472)
- and one nights motel accommodation ($250)